Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

August 28, 2006















This is my sweater sleeve and a close up of how I used the purple KK as a round to achieve a seamless sleeve. I'm almost done with the sweater I sewed up the back one sleeve and one front panel this weekend. I'm quite happy with the way it's turning out. After I finish this sleeve I will post a pic of the semi finished sweater. On other news we are under a hurricane watch again!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! it gets boring after a while (been doing this for almost 20 years now) same thing just getting ready, waiting, cleaning up after it hits etc..... The only good thing, if you can even think there's a good thing about it, is the time off from work :o) , gotta love a day or two off, just like snow days when I was a kid in NY.

No comments: