Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sept 12, 2006

I haven't posted in a while, been really busy and kinda tired. I got contact lenses( for the first time) that are driving me up the wall. The are mono vision, one eye for close up and the other for distance, I actually see better without them, than with them in my eyes. go figure!! My eyes itch and get all dried up. Really annoying, but according to the doctor, I have to use them for a month b4 I go back to the doctor's office. I think I'm just going to break down and get glasses ;o(

I'm finishing my sweater on the purple KK, I started on the coller today with a K2 P1 it look pretty good. I sewed the two sleeves and cuffs and it's really starting to look like something wearable. I'll have to get some pics up.

I also finished the baby burp cloth and am working on the blanket. (need pics of that too)

No comments: