Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sept. 27, 2006


I wanted to post two pics of a hat and scarf I did with velour yarn, the model is my daughter who decided to have some fun while I took the photo, so I promised her I'd use it anyway.


Ain't she cute!! God, I can't believe she going to be 18 in December, funny thing I never worry about my birthday which is in the same month but I always feel hers..... The second pic is a close up of the hat. I did the scarf on the Purple KK board and the hat on my DA small gauge adult hat loom. The only thing I didn't appreciate about this yarn is that it has no give really tight to knit.

I know I promised the sweater pic but I can't find the zipper you'd think a 24" beige parka zipper would be easy to find after all how many parka's do you actually think we use in Florida. But maybe that's the reason also, no demand.

No comments: