Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

Shrugs





I have some new pics of some shrugs I'm working on for my nieces. My unwilling model (my daughter) is in the dark blue, my more willing model (coat hanger) is in the light blue. I gotta wonder what I'm going to do for a model when this kid goes to college next year!! I made these on the KK rounds and I think they turned out really nice. I used Caron Simply Soft and Tickle Yarn by Sullivan for the dk blue and Simply Soft and Samba by Sullivan for the lt blue, I working on a purple one since I have three nieces, they were fun to do and work with, gave me a ton of ideas for other projects. I got the Samba and Tickle yarn @Biglots for a $1.00 a 50g ball which I thought was a great deal. I have lots of other colors just waiting to be used. Okay I admit it I'm a yarnaholic, maybe a twelve step program is in order LOL. I really don't think that will help me.

No comments: