Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ONE SHAWL, TWO SHAWL, CREAM SHAWL, PINK, BROWN, BIEGEY/CREAM SHAWL

Okay, and with that title you have to figure that I have finished the cream shawl, I'm abstaining from taking a pic until I come back from vacation. I'd like to get a really nice creative shot, since the last pic really was atrocious.





Since I was needing a knitting project to take along and I have this wonderful, and very thin yarn in the stash. Which I have decided to turn into another shawl. With what I learned from the recent pattern, I am creating my own design, which I'm enjoying. I scanned this pic because I'm not having any luck with the camera. I'm using #5 needles (3.75mm) Susan Bates Silvalume. I like the needles nylon cable it's not as twirly as the bamboo needles I use, but the tips oh slippery as the dickens. Yes, they have made me curse twice but I'm getting the hang of it. I also love the colors really soft and feminine.


No comments: