Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

>
<BR>Mr. Deepend's birthday is Sunday, his brother and wife are takeing us out to dinner and dancing on Saturday and I have planned a family dinner for Sunday. should be a really fun weekend.
I've been married to Mr. Deepend for 17 years, I do have to say that I am blessed, he is a wonderful person, great father, most of all a fantastic friend and really cute to boot. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I love you!
Along with all the celebrating, we need to start packing, which should prove interesting. I'm going to need to have a large garage/moving sale, it's time to seriously downsize furniture, gadgets, garage and general stuff that you tend to accumulate over the course of 15 years or so, notice I didn't say anything about my fiber..... that's going along with me (I have been promised no yarn will be left behind).>
FONT>
The progess on my runners is a bit slow, but I think I will have some down time tonight to try to finish up the warp.

6 comments:

ladyoftheloom said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Deepend! Have fun this weekend it sounds like a great time is planned.

Theresa said...

Have a wonderful birthday Mr. Deepend!

Judy said...

I hope that Mr. Deepend has a great birthday.

Holding on to your yarn/fiber stash during a move is worth it! With constant military moves, I sold some things along the way that I dearly missed later....

Delighted Hands said...

Have a great weekend together! I brought most of my stash with me when I moved-it was good to have the familiar with me when everything else is different!

Spinning Out of Control said...

Happy birthday Mr. Deepend! Where are you all moving to?

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!