Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FOR SALE

Since I haven't used any of the following items for over 8 months I thought it would be great to sell them to someone who will use them.



Love and Money Weaving looms $ 9.00 + Shipping. "Sold"


Knifty Knitters Long Loom Series II - $ 9.00 + shipping







Knifty Knitter Round looms including the Flower Loom $ 10.00+ Shipping




Adult size FG Cotter Pin Round from DA $ 15.00 +shipping "Sold"



One 32" wooden loom with cotter pins FG ( I don't have a pic of this one but it's a Marla Richard's Loom) $ 20.00 + shipping "Sold"





All the looms have been lovingly used all will come with pick, I don't have any instructions other than for the long wooden loom and the Hex Love and Money Looms . I will accept money orders (preferred) or personal checks. You can email me betyantonio4@yahoo.com with your addy and I will let you know what the postage will be.

No comments: