What were you doing five years ago?
1. Working here at my current job. (yuck it's really been 6 years)
2. Re-doing the kitchen in the house. (think take out for about 3 months)
3. Contemplating and making the decision that we will move to North Carolina, during a romantic vacation in Lido Key, Fl.
4. Attending my first Evangelical Christian Church. (this is where I became a born again Christian)
5. Getting the kids prepared to attend High School. (wow, now I really feel old)
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Get my work done, I missed work yesterday to take care of my grandma, who is unconscious and bedridden, so my mom could have her colon test. How my 65 yr old mom does this on a daily basis is mind boggling.
2. Warp my loom for some more color play I had a great time with the last warp and I want to keep my momentum going.
3. Show the house to the same folks that came yesterday, they were interested, which will include making my bed (see below).
4. Get some laundry started, the pile is knee deep.
5. Get a travel bag packed, we are taking a weekend trip and I really can't wait.
What five snacks do you enjoy? (Really only five??)
1. Three Musketeers my favorite candy bar
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream I love ice cream
3. Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherries
4. Marble Pound Cake with vanilla ice cream
5. Onion Rings
This last one made me hungry, ice cream anyone?
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off the house and give away to a single mom with kids or a family that are struggling to make end meet.
2. I'd buy some land in the mountains, with a chalet style home and a studio.
3. I'd give money away to help missionaries around the world and help my church achieve it's outreach program.
4. I'd buy a deserted town, and try to convert it to an artist's haven with a schools for learning, shops, cafes, B&B's, antique shops, etc. Hold conferences, workshops , and make it a really great destination to visit.
5. I'd buy a closed up manufacturing plant and reopen it, to give a community new life and we can stamp on it Made in the USA. (you can tell I really dislike that everything in this country is outsourced and we are losing our small home town America, although helping out on a global platform is great, but I think we really need to start helping ourselves)
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I never make my bed
2. I tell the kid's they have to make their beds.
3. I can curse like a drunken sailor, and always have to ask the Lord to help me with this issue. I've gotten much better, now I get annoyed, irritated and catch myself before I start.
4. I drive really fast no matter what the speed limit, and sometimes I don't even notice it.
5. I spend a lot of time on line, although I love the online community, it really is a distraction and time hoarder.
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Placetas Las Villas, Cuba
2. Brooklyn, NYC
3. Union City, NJ
4. Hialeah, FL
5. Miami , FL
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Cashier at the family grocery store (started at 12yrs old)
2. Secretary for the OR scheduling.
3. Executive Secretary for Entenmann's Bakeries for the Director of the South East Market Area
(fancy title eh, but tons of traveling and with small kids this job only lasted 2 years)
4. Human Resources Director (another fancy title, tons of aggravation, this job caused an ulcer)
5. Service Manager for a Sign Co.,
Which five people do you want to tag?
I want to tag anyone who has the patience to read this post, ha, your it.
Really no obligation just some clean fun.
Have a great weekend!!