I started weaving this fabric and as I was going along my slubbies got stuck in the heddle holes, I guess I tugged to hard and my yarn decided to teach me a lesson and broke 4 warp ends. I was so annoyed, but I got over myself, cut off what I had and re-slayed, retied and reworked the ends.
This is a close up of the disaster I caused.
I really like the fabric and the way it's turning out. It has a great drape and soft to the touch.
I finished my cotton yarn and began to weave with the slub yarn btw the yarn is Tiney by Berger Du Nord, Belgium. (sorry for the blurry pic) I like the results of it as weft. Once I finish with this portion I plan on weaving the remainder with the Berocco linen. In this fabric I will have experimented with all three as weft and warp and will have a better idea what I would like to accomplish with the rest of the yarn. I'm thinking lightweight scarf or shawl so far.