While I was away on vacay Acorn to Oak was sweet enough to nominate my blog for this award. I'm flattered, thank you.
Although I don't always feel like I'm contributing much of anything, I do appreciate everyone's comments and help when I fell helplessly lost in a weaving stupper.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven thing you might not know about me:
1. I'm a middle child, only girl and my brothers are as annoying now as they were when we were kids.
2. At 44 I'm the youngest person in my company, I alway joke that we run an Old Folks Community Center more than a Sign Co. (yeah they love me lol)
3. I have an uncanny sense of smell. I've been known to walk into the meat isle of a grocery store and pick out a sealed package and tell you if it's not good, just by smell, my husband always has me smell stuff when he's in doubt.
4. I am sometimes painfully blunt and have trouble censoring myself. I thought I would have grown out of it, but I haven't and I take extra measures to have patience when I know I'm going to say something that may not come across well. I'm still a work in progress.
5. I can paint with watercolors, acrylics and oil. I haven't done much in a few years but I have the knowledge and hand to do so.
6. I love ethnic food, Indian, African, Soul, Puerto Rican, Italian, Middle Eastern, Thai, you name it, if it smells good I'll taste it.
7. I'm very sarcastic, this is another thing I try to keep in check, not everyone can appreciate a good zinger and my family specializes in them, so I was trained very early on. Haven't lost it, but it's under control most of the time.
God I thought I'd never get through those that's a hard exercise.
So onto the unsuspecting bloggers: