Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Step Away from the Computer!

Jeez, guys I go away for a week and you all go crazy posting! Wow such wonderful stuff I've spent literally 2 days reading and commenting on posts. I can also tell that spring is coming to much of the blog world because of the posting, everyone is out of their winter stupor and jumping with ideas and creativity.


We went to Helen, GA. and had a great time we visited a few waterfalls, vineyard (yes they have them and they are amazing) caught snow in the Smokies and rested in a little cabin that was wonderful.


I downloaded my pics and the server crashed, I got 77 pics of 123, lost 46 of them mostly water falls, snow and some of the most interesting blooming trees. After a good cry, I decided that I can't really do anything about it so... we'll move on.


I took my Greenjeans sweater to knit on the trip up and down and am almost done with one sleeve, but in the midst of all that knitting I craved my looms, I worked on the Pink Scarf that's on the RH last night and plan on finishing it this weekend. I toyed with the Structo, and finally finished my inkle strap. I may do some creative sewing this weekend with the beaded fabric, strap and more beading. I have an idea brewing.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh gosh, what a bummer about the pictures. I suppose a second trip is out of the question. To retake
them.....
Glad you are back into creative work on the looms, how fun!
And the brewing idea, can't wait to see what it is.

Delighted Hands said...

Sorry about the pictures being lost....computers! I know what you mean about missin' the loom-looking forward to the good ideas!

bspinner said...

Sorry about the pictures you lost but looking forward to the ones you'll be posting in the future.

Meg said...

Beading! Yummy, yummy, yummy. We went to Scotland and Ireland for 6 weeks in 2003, and in 2004, we lost all of the pictures. Not sure how many, on our own machine that went kaput suddenly and couldn't retrieve data from the hard drive.

We bought enough brochures, etc. in Scotland, so that was OK, kind of, but we have virtually nothing from Ireland, except one roll of B/W film.

But we remember. And we didn't die.

Welcome home!