Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

This n' That and Thanksgiving

What to post , what to post, Hummmmm...

Well I figure I should post about the sweater since it's the only thing I've been working on I had to frog the back and start over, I'm half way there and hope to finish it before my trip on Saturday, let's see if that really happens. I decided not to dye it till I get back and think about it some more. I'm also debating on a knitting project for the car trip, I have 12 hours to knit and can't seem to decide, baby blanket, or dish towels to match the table runners I've made. As for the rug on the loom, I removed a portion re-lashed the warp that remained and am making a companion rug. I need to buy the product that makes the back non slip since:

1. It really doesn't have any weight to it.
2. They're going in my bathroom.
3. Don't want to slip and kill myself or the hubby for that matter, LOL.

I have to go to Michael's cause I looked in Walmart and they didn't seem to understand what I was talking about, we so could use a good craft store, I'm not partiularly fond of Michael's well not really the store itself although the one close to me is a mess, but the employees are really not at all helpful, if you can find one and sometime even rude, I limit my visits there, maybe on my trip I'll find and AC Moore or something else.


I think that's about it, I'll be in South Carolina through Thanksgiving week and hopefully I can squeeze in some yarn shops (hehe) maybe even find a weaving studio and drool.

HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!!!

May the Lord grace you and your family with good health, may your kitchen always have plenty to share, your family always be joyful and your hearts be full of laughter, love and praise.

No comments: