Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

I finished the raffle scarf for the Think Pink Donation and had Sexy Susy model it for me. I love the novelty yarn in is and after the was and dry was as soft as buddah. The fringe was for the first time ever fun to do, I like the different textures and yarns when fringing takes the monotony of twist, twist, turn twist. tie to a whole new level.
And I'm warping the inkle for the Pics 2 Picks, I think I'm capturing the essence of the cloth swatch. I'm loving the colors can't wait to start weaving on it.

5 comments:

bspinner said...

Sexy Sue does a great job of modeling your very pretty scarf.

Love it!!!

Life Looms Large said...

Great colors!!!

I agree that twisting fringe on a mixed warp is more fun than a plain one!

Sue

Theresa said...

And pink it is in all it's frothyness! Great scarf

Benita said...

Fun! Whoever is the recipient of that scarf will love it. And what funky fringe!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I love it!